MetaCocoMom and the JSquad
Don’t mind me, I’m just trying to raise my kids free from the culturally embedded legacy of American slavery.
- Back into the Thick of ItSummer is officially unofficially here. That means The Single have spent Valentine’s Day to now priming thier […]
- I love you, Earth!As April comes to a close, I just wanted to share a return to my official hiking […]
- When the behavior issues startSomehow, when EJ started exhibiting very typical adolescent behavior problems (goofing off in class, talking back), I […]
- AccessIt seems to be the word. Diversity, inclusion, access, equity, and a sense of belonging, these are […]
- Building Body HabitsI talk about habits often. I am a firm believer that habits are expressions of our character, […]
Mission, effective resource management, and philosophy are key to sustaining consistency.
This is a safe respectful space to explore healthy ways to say what you need to say. Perspectives are respected and judgments are absent.
Looking for travel and activity suggestions geared toward little coco minds? Check out these tips from parents like you!
We are a tribe aiming to de-stigmatize the toxic habits and behaviors passed off as Black culture and Black parenting. It is reflected in everything we do.